Norton Antivirus protects all Apparatus Such as Windows PC, Mac in Addition to Mobile Devices in the viruses. Though the Norton employs the innovative technologies but nevertheless you will face issues when using the item. At times you might see the error messages such as Norton Antivirus Showing Total Scan Stuck. To be able to repair the Complete Scan Stuck difficulties, you have to carry out the fundamental troubleshooting first. In this guide, we are going to be describing the method to mend Norton Antivirus Showing Complete Scan Stuck mistake.
METHODS TO FIX NORTON ANTIVIRUS SHOWING FULL SCAN STUCK
METHOD 1 - TRY TO RUN NORTON LIVEUPDATE:
- So as to run Live Update, you want to restart your machine.
- Additionally, Open the Norton Setup and select the Live Update in the Primary window.
- Now, wait till the method is completed and then click Ok if prompted.
- Additionally, you want to pick usefulness and then click Run Live Update again.
- You want to repeat the procedure till you find the message “Your Own Norton Product gets the latest security updates".
- Whilst operating the Live Update, be certain that the web remains connected. Else you will face mistakes.
- Following the conclusion of this undertaking, you have to shut the entire program.
- Ensure that you don't finish the jobs that are running and restart your system.
METHOD 2- DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NORTON POWER ERASER:
- To start with, start your browser and go to norton.com/setup.
- Furthermore, you want to look for the Norton Power Eraser and download the document.
- Click Run or Save File, to store the document on your own system onto a temporary place.
- Once the file downloaded then double click the file to execute the setup.
- Click Agree to accept the Software License Agreement to continue.
- Currently from the dash, click the Scan icon.
- Additionally, you want to wait before the method is completed and then restart your system.
- Once the system restarts then it begins scanning. Wait to complete the procedure.
- Additionally, follow the directions to complete the procedure and then click Close to complete.
You can follow either of the approaches mentioned above to correct the Norton Antivirus Showing Total Scan Stuck. In you need further help you might directly get in touch with our executives who will steer you through the full procedure to repair the matter.